In the Name of God
Iranian Social Security Organization
Migrants Social Security Department
License Issuance for Overseas Official Social Security Agent
The Iranian Social Security Organization (ISSO) is determined to apply the overseas official agent to provide services to its social partners and fulfill insurance affairs of the Iranians residing abroad, in countries including Canada, France, USA, Russia, Norway, Netherland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, England, Austria, Hungry, Japan, China, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Qatar, Tajikistan, New Zealand, South Korea, Italy and Spain, in accordance with the laws and regulations through taking an exam or an interview. In this regard, all eligible qualified legal and real persons are able to submit the application form to Migrants Social Security Department from 11th Sep., 2018 to 12th Oct., 2018 through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org after setting the place of activity in the host country, where they live in or are resident (just one country).
A) General requirements:
1. Iranian nationality.
2. Believing in Islam or one of the official religions of the I.R. Iran.
3. At least 27 and at most 60 years of age.
4. Having completed military service period or holding permanent military service exemption card.
5. Being physically and mentally at the suitable level, not holding ethical and financial distrust records.
6. Holding at least bachelor’s degree.
7. Holding a clear penal record.
8. Not being addicted to any kind of narcotics.
9. Not holding administrative, occupational and financial mal-reputation.
10. Affordability to provide appropriate facilities to Iranians residing abroad.
Note 1: Examining and approving the above-mentioned qualifications are authorized to Migrants Social Security Department, Official Agencies Affairs Department and Central Security Office of ISSO.
Note 2: Esteemed families of the martyrs, veterans and disabled veterans in case of holding equal qualifications are in priority compared to other applicants.
B) Specific Requirements:
1. Those, whose retirement and/or interruption in occupational relationship is due to the vote of Board of Administrative Violations or dismissal, are NOT eligible as the applicant for the overseas official social security agent.
2. In case of holding equal and similar conditions, those applicants who are the retired staff of ISSO, labor attaché or consular affiliate are in priority compared to other applicants.
C) Required Documents:
1. Completing the application form for the overseas Official Social Security Agent attached with a photo of the claimant on the form.
2. A copy of birth certification (all pages), national ID card and passport.
3. A copy of digitally issued military service card or permanent exemption card.
4. A copy of the last educational certification.
5. A copy of the last personnel action form.
6. A copy of retirement decree.
§ Applicants shall be either resident or active in the host country.
§ In case of being eligible and managing to pass the training course, following documents shall be provided as well:
• Certification of not holding mal-reputation, issued by the authorized administration of Justice.
• Approving letter of educational certification as well as Military service card (for those with non-digital cards)
• Providing bank/estate depositing of guarantee in favor of the ISSO (defined amount and conditions will be announced later)
• Providing letter of undertaking guarantee on starting up the activity of the ISSO official overseas agent within at least one month up to maximum three months (based on ISSO recognition) after issuance of the license.
• Providing a copy of company constitution, the last changes notice of the company declared in the official newspaper, financial statement of the company’s partners and profile of the company's legal offices.
§ In case of license issuance, the activity permission is valid for one year. Not being in the office for more than three months and not having appropriate performance will lead to cancelation of the contract and license.
4) Document submission deadline:
Applicants shall submit the required documents to the Migrants Social Security Department from 11th Sep., 2018 to 12th Oct., 2018 through e-mail address of email@example.com. After investigating all the received application forms, the applicants will be informed by the department.
It should be noted that incomplete documents or submitted after the deadline are not given effect.
Useful information is executively broadcasted only through the websites of ISSO (www.tamin.ir) or Migrants Social Security Department ( www.mss.tamin.ir ). It is highly requested to avoid any in-person referral or phone call to the ISSO Headquarter or other ISSO directorates.
6. Training course: will be subsequently announced.